- Slip-Not manufactures highest quality Interlocking Promenade Rubber Tiles in the industry.
- Our roof tiles have a top protective 12 mm layer of EPDM rubber and this makes our tiles , more U.V. stable than any other tile in the market.
- These tiles are ideal when appearance is more important as they are brighter than standard rubber tiles with a more permanent colour.
- Unlike standard rubber tiles in the market, the EPDM range does not wear blacker in time on heavily used areas as each tile is made from virgin through-coloured granules providing a more permanent colour
- Complies with EN 1177
- FOR CRITICAL FALL HEIGHT
Safe, Clean Play Area.
- Harmful objects can hide in loose fill product like sand, wood chips or gravel. The solid construction of Slip-Not Playground Tiles does not allow foreign objects to hide. There is also no loose fill material for children to kick, throw or swallow.
Virtually Maintenance Free.
- No daily maintenance required to maintain safety standards means less cost, less hassle. It looks and performs great
Easy to Install.
- Our Premium Tiles are supplied with interlocking pins however since rubber is a natural material and edges will curl or contract or expand over time therefore Outdoor adhesive must be used to ensure tiles remain in shape and do not move around with heavy traffic.
- Failure to use adhesive will void warranty.
- Please ensure tiles have adequate drainage as stagnant water on tiles will void warranty.
- Available in 4 colours; Green, Red, Blue and Black.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.